2.13.2010

039. | I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooonnnngg, long jacket.

My cousins got me an online Forever 21 gift card. What should I buy?



---
Wing cuff bracelet, $6.10 CAD
Antique studded knit vest, $24 CAD
Metallic dot knit skirt, $9.25 CAD
Anchor earrings, $5.05 CAD
Shanti studded grey boots, $26 CAD
Black sequin shorts, $24 CAD
Gold casual shoes, $26 CAD
Feathered black and white tank, $15 CAD
Scenery tee with scoop back, $16 CAD
Metallic gold and black military-style blazer, $37 CAD
Pen vs. pencil tee, $11 CAD
Studded black booties, $39 CAD
Pin-up black and red sailor shorts, $24 CAD
Dotted navy and black pleat skirt, 21 CAD
Pyramid lapel jacket, $42 CAD
all by Forever 21


Anything else you think I'd like?

5 comments:

  1. love the gold metal shoes hun!

    sincerely, the fashionista from thesilentswagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the things you chose out. I'm going to my not-so-local (a flipping hour and a half away, dghesue) F21 on Monday, hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what a hard decision, everything here is awesome! Especially love that cloudy tee, reminds me a bit of christopher kane (just a hella lot cheaper! :). Oh and I've actually been after those flat studded shanti boots for ages, but the postage & conversion to australia adds up, grr..

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYTHING ON HERE!!! droool.

    how much is the gift card?

    i think the gold oxford-like shoes are pretty good. very versatile.

    the metallic gold-dotted pencil skirt is nice as well.

    a military jacket is always good :D

    the feathered tank seems like a good investment piece. def workable.

    AAH i'm so jealous :D why won't anyone buy me a F21 gift card? /pout.

    ReplyDelete

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)