12.15.2009

02. | Get me outta my mind, get you outta those clothes.

Winter, winter, winter. Ah, how I loathe thee. The freezing (and FAR below zero degrees celsius)temperatures, the mad-dash Xmas shopping crowds, the annoying music in stores, the fact that nothing other than hockey is on TV...

The only things I like about winter are: 1)Christmas. (Can you blame me? I live smack-dab in the middle of rural, prairie Alberta. When it snows, you can't see across your own lawn to the road. T.T) I love spending time with family, cozying up inside with some hot chocolate, a cat, and a good book, and, of course, the spirit of the season! Gift giving just makes me giddy, and I love seeing smiles spread across peoples' faces when they get a present that they really enjoy.

and 2) cuddling up in the latest trends! So here's a list of my top 5 favorites that seem to be popping up everywhere.

---------------

01. Animal Prints
-anywhere and everywhere (although mixing them could get to be a little too much like a Safari)


by Just Cavalli, $1,063 CAD

by ASHISH, $330 CAD

by Scrapbook, $38 CAD

by Lipsy, $85 CAD

from Top Shop, $47 CAD



02. Cardigans
-thankfully, not just for old ladies any more (I looo-ooo-ooove my teal one from H&M!)


by Philip Lim, $339 CAD

by Yuki**, $111 CAD

by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $209 CAD

by SACAI, $1,223 CAD

from missselfridge.com, $38 CAD


03. Leggings
- this particular trend makes me VERY happy, seeing as I was a 90s kid ^-^


by Notify, $595 CAD (I ADORE the sequin detail!)

by Roberto Cavalli, $850 CAD

by Dimepiece, $50 CAD(I LOVE SCRABBLE! <3)

by Christopher Kane, $160 CAD

by Balmain, $16,579 CAD (OMG WTF!)



04. Sequins
- just in time for party season, the detail is an easy way to spice up an otherwise casual outfit (and catch the attention of cute boys ;))



by Lipsy, $164 CAD

by Philip Lim, $550 CAD

by Alexander Wang, $908 CAD

by ASOS, $29 CAD

by Coach, $398 CAD (lovelovelove this, but have too many red purses already! T.T)



05. Fringe
- here, there, and everywhere; looks a little bit like hair :D

from Top Shop, $110 CAD

from missselfridge.com, $60 CAD

from Top Shop, $55 CAD

from luisaviaroma.com, $1,006 CAD (but to DIEEE for)

by Christian Louboutin, $1,046 CAD (egads, how I wish I was rich! o.o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)