12.14.2009

01. | Drop a heart, and break a name.

Thought of the day: I hate living in a small town, and wish I were instead in Asia. :)
Different styles over there, like lolita and harajuku, simply amaze me. These people manage to make trashy excess look adorable, not like they've been run over by a vomiting clown (which is what I would look like if I ever even ATTEMPTED to dress like this - I'm not half as cool).


Harajuku Girls, you got the wicked style.
I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan.


Work it, express it, live it, command your style.
Create it, design it, now let me see you work it!


I love this entire outfit. <3 O.O


You're looking so distinctive like D.N.A., like nothing I've ever seen in the U.S.A.


Style detached from content, a fatal attraction to cuteness.


Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes.

Is it so wrong that I want to rip every single strand of hair out of these boys' heads and make a giant wig for myself? O.O I think I'm in love!






On another (sad, yet related) note, I'm completely ooobbb-sessed with my Harajuku Lovers perfume! If you don't already have some, go and and buy a bottle (or 50) RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)