Sososo! You all glad I'm back? SURE YOU ARE! (And even if you aren't, I'm totally gonna pretend you're obsessed with me and were fussing and worrying when I went MIA for a month or whatever. So don't tell me otherwise! =) ) I'm glad to be back, too. Hoolyyy I have a lot of new posts to read. Damn you bloggers and your frequent updates! (Jk. But only sort of.)
Hmm. Let's see. What's happened since I last blogged?...
LIFE LESSONS LEARNED
- do not, under any circumstances, drink 22 drinks in 4 hours on your 18th birthday. I don't care if you're obese, a body builder, or an alcoholic. You will have an awesome night, then vomit to end off the night, then still be drunk in the morning but with a hangover to crown all hangovers. SO NOT PLEASANT. (I did meet tons of cute boys, though. Hmm...that part was worth it...)
- if a friend is constantly busy hanging out with screwing her needy boyfriend, don't expect her to actually make any plans she keeps with you (although those "plans" are few and far between with minimal detail discussed). In extreme cases, prepare to say "sayanara" to your friendship (which is what I had to do) after they blow you off upwards of 5 times in a row. If friend begs for forgiveness, give them a second chance, but never a third. Or fourth. Or whatever it is they think they deserve (but totally don't).
- never EVER give out your last name at a bar, not matter how drunk you are. Or your real first name, for that matter. You'll end up with creepy guys Facebook-stalking you or trying to follow you into the girls' bathroom to make plans, even after you've said "I'm busy" for every suggested day into next month. If Mr. Creeper still persists, it's best to either a) get other guy friends involved so he'll back off or b) tell him you're a lesbian (although, depending on how plastered he is, that might actually entice him to chance you more, so weigh this one carefully).
- moving SUCKS, especially when it's from home to university. Even more so when you still haven't gone shopping for furniture and you move in in just over 2 weeks. Just wing it?
- while clothes made in Bangladesh may look cute and cost little more than pennies, any buttons on the items of clothing WILL fall off, and the seaming will start to unravel upon it's first wear out of the store. (God damn you and your stylish clothes, H&M!)
- GET 8 HOURS OF SLEEP PER NIGHT IN THE SUMMER. Otherwise your sleep schedule is totally fucked - and so are you - if you have to do anything of importance that requires concentration and some degree of intelligence/hand-eye co-ordination.
So umm, my life to date since my last post sounds pretty pathetic and sad when summed up into 6 bullets of warning. I swear, it hasn't been. Plus, I finally beat my lung infection/allergy/disease/whatever-the-hell-I-had-that-the-doctors-couldn't-figure-out-and-ultimately-made-worse! :D (Oh, and I got my nose pierced!)
What have you all been up to?
ps. Random pictures are always nice.
xoxo, madlove. ♥