1.29.2010

031. | I see her in a smokey room; the smell of wine and cheap perfume.

I am. OBSESSED. with GLEE.

I totally, openly admit that I'm a full-blown Gleek. I admit that seeing an ad on TV for the new April season makes me pee my pants (just a little). I admit that I re-watch season one on DVD obsessively, looking for little tidbits and lines that I may have missed before. I admit that I have memorized the "Glee-version" of all the songs that they sing, and know many of them better than the actual songs they're based on. I admit that I have memorized the "Single Ladies" dance on the football field and sometimes spontaneously burst into the routine.

I also admit that Kurt is the cutest, most well-dressed gay boy that I've ever seen, and that I wish he was my best friend (sorry, J, but you're still my favorite REAL gay guy). :D































---

Studded blazer by Givenchy, $1,480 CAD
Blue flannel button-down by Chloe Sevigny for O.C., $305 CAD
Black waistcoat by All Saints, $95 CAD
White bowtie from amazon.com, $5.29 CAD
Grey biker waistcoat by Rick Owens, $1,680 CAD
Black messenger bag by Bally, $880 CAD
Gold oxford shoes by Forever 21, $26 CAD
Vintage bowler hat by Dunn and Co., price unknown
Gold and silver oxford shoes by H&M, price unknown
Plaid button-down shirt by A.P.C., $150 CAD
Red bow-tie, source and price unknown
White trench coat by K Karl Lagerfeld, $415 CAD
Linen tie vest by Sonia Rykiel, $915 CAD
Black super-skinny jeans by Ksubi, $170 CAD
Black and tan oxford booties by Jeffrey Campbell, $130 CAD

2 comments:

  1. I MOFO-ING LOVE GLEE!
    "Well call the Vatican, we've got another immaculate conception." That line has made me laugh every single time I've watched that episode, which is like ten, so...
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a gleek too! haha!!
    You have no idea how ecstatic I am about the new season to start soon, this long hiatus is seriously putting a damper on my winter season!


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)