1.17.2010

025. | Hit me, baby, one more time!

I feel guilty when I go online to blog and neglect studying for any significant amount of time. :( Consciences stink (and so do diploma exams)!

Clueless was playing on MUCH yesterday, and it got me thinking about 90s fashion trends...































































































































































































































































































---

I don't know about you, but I've realized there's nothing I miss about that fashion era. *shudder*

2 comments:

  1. I would also add tear-a-way track pants too! hahaha


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAMO PANTS UGHHHHHHHH. I wore those once. And now, you know my deep dark dirty secrets.

    ReplyDelete

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)