1.15.2010

024. | Saturday: when these open doors were open-ended.

Wrote the first half of my Social 30-1 diploma exam this morning. I love writing essays, but I'm tellin' ya - 3 hours of government and politics = SUCK. I'm fairly confident that I did well, though. :) .5 down, 2.5 more to go!

Aren't these shoes THE ABSOLUTE SEX? I found them whilst blog-creeping and have fallen head-over-heels (ha!). Too bad I don't have $1707.29 CAD to spare...






























by Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte

Also, now that we're on the topic of gothic/punk/metal/80s-comeback/wtf?, here are some other similar items that I'd give up my soul to own:






















by Lip Service, $76 US

















by Alchemy of England, $42.50 US






























by Iron Fist, £49.99







































vintage, $34.00 US
































by Jason Wu






















by Vivienne Westwood, $780 CAD























by Yves Saint Laurent, $921 CAD






















from oasis.com, $34 CAD




















by Vintage 1, $168 CAD





















by ModCloth, $46 CAD

---

I think I'll do a vintage Polyvore set one of these days... I guess I'm glad the 80s are (badly) making a comeback - maybe vintage will = cheaper (or at least more readily-available)? I'm game for everything except mullets and hair metal.

oh, and ps. Download music by Fifth Hour Hero. RIGHT NOW. :) <3 That is all.

xo

4 comments:

  1. lovee all the shoes here!
    and yea i saw him haha i live in downtown toronto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage period, it looks soo good

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! i loveeeee the first shoe. so fierce!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cage boots and the jeans = amaze.

    www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)