Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all partied it up last night and got sufficiently drunk to enjoy the evening. :D Due to the lack of sleep because of friends mentioned in my previous post, I packed it in for the night around 1am (although I was practically falling asleep while standing at about 11pm). Instead of getting trashed (because, quite honestly, I think my body would have basically been like, "Fuck you", and I would've died or something), I invited my ftffe KK over for a Harry Potter movie night.
(Yes, we're lame. But we DID get to see Daniel Radcliffe shirtless in a bath tub. ;) )
Anyway. Turns out my family is leaving for a shopping trip in the city this afternoon, so I won't be able to post my Best n Worst of '09 for a little while longer. *tear*
However, I still have time to do - My 10 New Years' Resolutions for 2010 (that I will probably give up on/forget about after a month):
01. Drink lots of water + green tea, and less diet soda.
02. (Actually, I just won't drink diet soda any more.)
03. Figure out an exercise regimen that I will actually be able to keep up with, and trim off a few pounds from my middle.
04. Live my life without wondering "what if".
05. Enjoy my last year as a teenager in high school and party it right the fuck up!
06. Obtain the highest possible average in school - by studying my ass off. *shudder*
07. Make an effort to be nicer to people at work, regardless of the fact that I loathe %90 of them and hate my job at the moment.
09. Spend less time on the internet (which makes me sad, but I honestly need to do something productive).
010. Stop being so negative and self-conscious - I'm me, and I'm never going to be anything but me, so why not love it?
What about you guys? Any resolutions that you want to stick to this year? (And yes, I realize mine are quite boring, haha.) xx