12.22.2009

011. | And I suffocated you. I suffocated you. Now I suffocate myself.


---
Padded walls, padded thighs.
I still remember the dress you were wearing last November.
And I sit here, craving, disheveled; dismembered and fragmented, wishing to be whole.
Wishing on stars and cigarette butts, empty bottles.
The smoke rings never fail to say, "I love you."
---

Creative Commons License
Toxintome by Kristen L is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is delightful to read; refreshingly original, personal and accessible.
    Well done :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lovely picture! Nice blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrreat, glossy, youthful, In The Now!

    Am LURKING ya already and have listed your blog on my B3 Favourite Blogs/Forums List but I KNOW I'll be the ONLY fan you'll have that was born during the Jurrasic Age!

    BTW, Robert Downey Jr. has it all over Depp anytime!!! (wink, wink)

    Cordially (If Not Entirely Sober!)
    MsBurb

    Honorary Hostess-In-Chief &
    High Chief Mucky Muck of

    B3 - Burb's Buck & Buntline Inn
    http://burbsbuckandbuntlineinn.blogspot.com/

    TLB2 - 2nd Official Tate-LaBianca Murders Blog
    http://2ndofficialtate-labiancamurdersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)