2.04.2010

035. | I've got my nautical-themed pashmina afghan.

Watched the Lovely Bones with S and stuffed myself full of greasy, pimple-inducing theatre popcorn last night. It was a good time. Although the movie was really excellent, I do enjoy the book more. (Isn't that always the case?) The special effects were done better than I had anticipated, and Mr. Harvey was sufficiently nightmare-inspiringly-creepy, while Susie was sufficiently innocent and naive. (Oh, and yay for an actual plotline!)



Saoirse Ronan is definitely on my radar now. The girl can dress! (And, um, act. ^^')









---

ps. Semester 2 > Semester 1. Just sayin'. (I don't even mind the ridiculous amounts of math I'm doing. I'm just glad I'm done Social FOREVER.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you so much right now for taking the time to comment.
...No, seriously. I love you.

(Is this relationship moving too fast?)